INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OF EX ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) for the website www.atgsrl.it.
The company A.T.G. Srl (hereinafter also just “A.T.G.” or “Company”), believes that the right to the protection of your personal data is important and adopts appropriate security procedures to limit the processing of your data and guarantee its security.
Over the site www.atgsrl.it (hereinafter “Site”), it is intended to accurately describe the management of personal data processing for its users and also to provide information according to art. 13 GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (EU / 2016/679).
The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through the current links, for which the Company is in no way responsible.
This information illustrates the user data collected on the website and the way in which A.T.G Srl uses this information to better meet the needs of its customers.
The Data Controller is the A.T.G. Srl (hereinafter also only “A.T.G.” or “Company), with registered office in Beverate di Brivio (LC), via ai Campi, 8 / A, Tel. +39 53.20.732, VAT and Tax Code 01850340132, e-mail email@example.com;
For the purposes of personal data processing, the Data Controller also makes use of external subjects as external Data Processors, whose relationship is ruled by a appropriate appointment contract as Data Processor operating under his responsibility. The interested party can receive a copy of the essential parts of these agreements.
DATA CONSULTATION NATURE
To use some services of the site, the user may be required to provide the personal data needed to ensure the use of the services themselves: in particular, for the purpose of filling in the forms in the “contacts” section, the provision of data is necessary for the management and response to communications sent by the user. In any case, it should be noted that the user is free to provide the requested data, in the sense that he is not legally obliged to provide them: failure to provide the data indicated as necessary, however, makes it impossible to obtain what is requested.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED BY THE INTERNET SITE
The processing operations are carried out with reference only to the personal data necessary for the use of the site and its functions.
The types of data subject to this process include, in particular:
- browsing and anonymous data, collected automatically, exclusively for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information relating to the use of the site (including IP addresses, browsing times, geographical data and other parameters relating to the system operational and computer environment of the user) such information, in itself not identifying the user, could however, also through processing and / or association with other data, held by the provider or third parties, allow to trace the user’s identity; the navigation data are in any case to be used by the Data Controller to perform user profiling activities, nor to be disclosed or communicated to third parties;
- personal data provided voluntarily by the user, in any format (text, graphic, audiovisual, multimedia etc.), in particular, e-mail address and any other personal data contained in the e-mail messages sent to the addresses indicated on the Site and / or in the related attachments, in order to carry out the processing activities necessary to provide feedback to the user’s requests;
The data provided by the user may be acquired and stored by the Data Controller, in electronic form, for the purposes related to their collection through the Site and will not be used for profiling or direct marketing activities.
Your data collected from this site are collected and processed, mainly, to ensure the correct functioning of the website.
User personal data (interested party) are collected and processed for purposes related to the provision of the services offered over the site, including the provision of technical assistance and maintenance services and, in general, of activities instrumental to ensure the proper functioning of the site. The personal data of the interested party may also be used in other processing operations, always compatibly with these purposes.
In particular, the user’s personal data may be processed for the following additional purpose:
– in relation to the data provided by filling in the form in the “Contacts” section (personal data and e-mail address (mandatory), telephone number, and any other personal data provided) in order to respond to messages sent by the user .
METHOD OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The site does not use any tracking system. While browsing the Site, the user provides anonymous data that does not reveal his personal identity and that is used mainly in aggregate form and without linking it to any personal data, such as name or address.
By submitting your personal data to us voluntarily, the interested party acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions contained in this information.
The data being processed will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and, in particular:
- the data provided by sending e-mails or filling out the contact forms on the site will be kept for the time necessary to provide feedback.
The Data Controller will, after the expiry of the retention terms according to the indicated criteria, take preordained procedures for the cancellation or anonymization of data that should not be kept for specific regulatory obligations
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The personal data of the interested party may be disclosed to:
- collaborators and employees of the company, specifically authorized, within the scope of their respective competences
- services suppliers offered through the site or connected to its operation, the company PROMO.IT SRL for the web hosting service and the company STAF 04 of Omati Stefano for the functions of system administrator
Apart from these cases, personal data will not be communicated, disseminated, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties for illegal purposes or purposes not connected to the purposes of the collection and, in any case, without making suitable information to the interested parties and acquiring their consent, where required by law. Any communication of data at the request of the Judicial or Public Security Authority remains unaffected, in the manner and in the cases provided for by law.
Personal data will not be transferred abroad, to countries or international organizations not belonging to the European Union that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, recognized, according to art. 45 GDPR, based on an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. If it is necessary for the provision of the site’s services, the transfer of personal data to countries or international organizations outside the EU, for which the Commission has not adopted any adequacy decision pursuant to art. 45 GDPR, will take place only in the presence of adequate guarantees provided by the recipient country or organization, pursuant to art. 46 GDPR and provided that the data subjects have enforceable rights and effective remedies.
In the absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission, pursuant to art. 45 GDPR, or adequate guarantees, pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR, including the binding corporate rules, the cross-border transfer will take place only if one of the conditions indicated in art. 49 GDPR.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The user (interested party) has the right to access their personal data, to request their correction, updating and deletion or limitation, if incomplete, incorrect, or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons or to obtain portability. It is granted the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form and to receive news on violations of your personal data by of third parties (data breaches).
The user (interested party) also has the right to obtain:
- a) indication of the origin of personal data.
- b) an indication of the purposes and methods of the processing.
- c) the indication of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) an indication of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Manager (s) (if designated / s) and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as agents.
- e) updating, rectification or integration of their data within the limits of relevance to the professional activity;
- f) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes of the processing;
- g) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters e) and f) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- h) the transmission of data concerning him, provided to the Data Controller and processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. Pursuant to art. 20 GDPR, the interested party also has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments and, if technically feasible, to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another.
- i) if the processing is based on consent, withdraw your consent at any time (pursuant to Article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR).
Finally, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending an email from us;
- c) to the processing of personal data provided when you contacted us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
ESERCIZIO DEI DIRITTI
I diritti di cui sopra sono esercitati con richiesta rivolta senza formalità al Titolare, direttamente o per il tramite di un incaricato, oralmente o mediante invio di messaggio di posta elettronica all’indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com
La richiesta è formulata liberamente e senza costrizioni da parte dell’Interessato che ha il diritto di riceverne, senza ritardo, idoneo riscontro entro un termine ragionevole, in funzione delle circostanze del caso.
L’Interessato può avvalersi, per l’esercizio dei Suoi diritti, di persone fisiche, enti, associazioni o organismi, conferendo, a tal fine, delega scritta e farsi assistere da una persona di fiducia.
L’Interessato può ricevere maggiori informazioni sulle finalità e sulle modalità di trattamento dei dati personali, scrivendo all’indirizzo e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicando nell’oggetto “Privacy”.
Per conoscere i propri diritti, l ’Interessato può proporre un reclamo/segnalazione/ricorso ed essere sempre aggiornato sulla normativa in materia di tutela delle persone rispetto al trattamento dei dati personali; può rivolgersi al Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, consultando il sito web all’indirizzo http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Your data is collected in compliance with the principle of minimization of the data processed (only the data strictly necessary to provide the requested services are acquired).
The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the security of data and systems. Specific security measures are adopted in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, of unauthorized access, of treatment that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes indicated in this information. In particular, the site uses the HTTPS protocol for server authentication and encryption of the communication channel. The security measures adopted, however, do not allow for the absolute exclusion of the risks of interception or compromise of personal data transmitted with telematic tools. It is therefore recommended to verify that your device is equipped with adequate software systems for the protection of the telematic transmission of data, both inbound and outbound (such as, for example, updated antivirus systems, firewalls and spam filters).
If the Company decides to make significant changes to this information, the same will be published on the site to allow the interested party to always be updated on the way in which your personal data are processed. The changes relating to use are not retroactive for personal data for which you have given explicit consent.
If the company decides at any time to use your personal data in a different way from what is stated in this statement, the user will receive this communication by e-mail to the most updated address in our possession and will be free to revoke the consent, if required, for future processing operations.